Monday 27 February 2017

FRENCH LOOKBOOK 2: A TRIP TO PARIS


He la! 
  Comment allez vous? ( 😝 😆) My French Lookbook series still continues, you can check previous looks here and here. I'm sure every fashion blogger and fashion enthusiast have dreamt and wished of going to Paris - the global fashion hub and world renowned cuisine (Yes, to the food!!). So have I, hope to one day travel there, till then here's me reminiscing on my dream to Paris.





Outfit details:
 Sweatshirt - Thrifted
 Beret - Mom's. Styled here and here
 Skirt - Gifted. Styled here
 Boot - Jumia.
 Bag - Aliexpress.
 Photography: I.G.- @cyril__dim

                                             Have a lovely week and join me as I take giant strides this week.
What's your favorite look of the French series, do comment below.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really Parisian, I think you nailed it. Lovely style and blog too!

    Subomi|My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, do comment below