Thursday 14 July 2016

MW CAPE



     Hey Guys, *dodges shoes, clothes* I'm so sorry for being MIA (I'm sure y'll are tired of hearing that -__- , so am I). Let's just say we start afresh, hopefully I would be more consistent. I will be doing an Update about what's been going on with me, so we can catch up with each other.
     Today's Post is about the MW Cape which comes in a set (remaing pieces of the set will be shown soon), for those who don't know, I design (that's why you should be following me on Social Media, to see my life happenings, Instagram & Snapchat - evetonnia . Twitter - @evetonnia_ ). So, I'm a sucker for versatile pieces, this cape says it all. It can be styled in three ways and more, and also switches your look from Wedding Guest inspiration to Work Outfit to Casual Outfit. So here are ways of styling it.


- It can be Tied to the back


                                                        

- It can be Tied to the Front, for a Classy Look or Stunning Wedding Guest



- It can be Tied to the Side. Casual Hangout, Brunch. etc





                                                        Me attempting a Mugshot -__-


So, let me know what you think, and if you want one, you can order by sending an email to moonwalkertalks@gmail.com.


   So, what's been going on with y'll? I would sure love to know. How would you style this MoonWalker Cape? Be sure to let me know in the comment section.  I'm working, so that takes up most of my time but I would be done soon.


                                                               


             






                                                                                        
                                                                                       
  That if thou shalt confess with thy Mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine Heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the Heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the Mouth confession is made unto Salvation. - ROMANS 10: 9&10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, do comment below