Friday 14 October 2016

STYLE I 70'S BAGGY


Today's outfit is inspired by the 70's, I wanted to give my pajamas palazzo yes, this is a pajamas (talk about revamping your basics) a different look. I'm in love with Baggies! like I literally live by them. My love for Baggy can't be explained, reason why I love Pjs, Big sweaters, palazzo and so on. To complete the  vintage look, I paired my outfit with Red Lipstick, my Mum's handy vintage bag and my TemiDollFace Earrings I got here 
 Forgive the quality of the pictures.






                                                            *as the weekend is upon us*



                                                  I suck at posing normal in pictures (lol)


So, how would you style your Pajamas? Do share and what are your plans for the weekend? Mine is to read and finally get some rest after a lot of work this week. Also check my Instagram Page, to know what I've been up to. Do enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, do comment below