Monday 25 January 2016

INTRO - BOYFRIEND SHIRT.




   *picks mic*
 I know I haven't introduced myself on here, so here goes.
  Hey, I'm Adelaja Moyinoluwa aka MoonWalker, 300 level Economics student of Covenant University, who is passionate about people looking Great and Feeling Great about themselves. Welcome to my Open Diary and you are my Diary Keeper, where I rant about Fashion, Style, Self-development, School Life, God and My Life and many more, as time goes on. Hope we have a fun ride along as you join.



     Back to my Outfit, Immediately I saw this big white shirt  (which I call Boyfriend shirt), I fell in love with it immediately  and a million ideas flew to my head for it. For a clean look,  paired it up with my beige heels, I decided to wear it the  traditional way, then I switched it up by tucking a part of it, For  some Twist, I made a knot at the front.


                                                   




BELIEVE IN YOUR SLAY!
So how would you style your white shirt, please leave your comments below, and also introduce yourself (lets get to know each other) 


       AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH IS DEEPER THAN ALL KNOWLEDGE, WILL KEEP YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS.- Phil.4:7.


1 comment:

  1. Ehn, but what of those without boyfriend?
    This is a nice piece though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, do comment below