Monday 28 March 2016

OUTFIT - EASTER BLUE


    HAPPY EASTER!! DIARY KEEPERS,
I'm so excited typing this post, reasons unknown to me, guess its great to know I am a Partaker of the Best gift ever! Christ died, so I may Live and now He is Risen!
   So today's post is an Outfit Post ( Finally! after all this while) . This weekend was supposed to be a long weekend used to complete a lot of unfinished business, but it turned out to be quite the opposite. either ways, I still Thank God for it!
 I wore this yesterday (Sunday), it's a crop top and harem pant set and No I didn't sew it, I bought it.









Photography by the_olayide
  Have a Lovely Week Ahead! Dab into the new week like


                                                                

GOD DID NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO BE JUDGE OF THE WORLD; HE SENT HIM SO THAT THE WORLD MIGHT HAVE SALVATION THROUGH HIM. - John 3:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, do comment below